Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,126 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00638 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,835 (¥444,611) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)