Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00661 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,553 (¥234,873) in Nagaoka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)