Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,528 (¥562,776) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)