Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,222 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00648 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,442 (¥531,394) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)