Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00633 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,909 (¥301,756) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)