Cost of living comparison between Nagano, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00681 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,578 (¥525,769) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)