Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,370 (¥543,233) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)