Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07712 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,608 (20,850 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)