Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,848 (₨178,346) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)