Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01088 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,356 (₨124,656) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)