Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33811 JOD / FJD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,687 (4,990 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (38 minutes ago)