Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,405 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33987 JOD / FJD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,199 (9,413 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)