Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01196 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 935 (руб 78,227) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (about 2 hours ago)