Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01234 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,032 (руб 83,570) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)