Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01237 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,794 (руб 145,093) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)