Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01095 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 885 (₨80,802) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)