Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01038 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 814 (₨78,379) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)