Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,160 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02611 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 952 (36,485₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)