Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02641 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 609 (23,046₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)