Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,217 (3,862,781 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.50 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 3 hours ago)