Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00031 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,115 (3,570,718 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)