Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,360 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01042 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,031 (₨98,958) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)