Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01101 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,362 (₨123,690) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)