Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01082 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,229 (₨205,989) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (37 minutes ago)