Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01041 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,305 (₨221,300) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)