Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,275 (₨116,004) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)