Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,381 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,636 ($2,306) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (about 2 hours ago)