Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,822 ($2,571) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)