Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,828 ($2,581) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)