Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,165 ($4,474) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (37 minutes ago)