Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.839 JOD / OMR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,814 (﷼ 987) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,460 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 4 hours ago)