Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.839 JOD / OMR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 182 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)