Cost of living comparison between Murcia, Spain and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,796 (€3,630) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)