Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,946 (€2,362) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)