Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,912 (€2,273) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)