Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,881 (₨277,895) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)