Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15845 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,650 (RM16,722) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)