Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,808 ($8,210) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)