Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,065 ($8,574) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (23 minutes ago)