Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,914 ($8,349) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)