Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,323 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,888 ($8,298) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)