Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00864 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,042 (Taka 120,593) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (29 minutes ago)