Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 996 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00890 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,780 (Taka 199,995) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)