Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00878 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,058 (Taka 120,487) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)