Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,031 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00894 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,926 (Taka 215,398) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)