Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00843 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 928 (Taka 110,164) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)