Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44388 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,108 (2,495KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)