Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42326 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 984 (2,324KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (38 minutes ago)