Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38898 JOD / BAM
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)