Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22666 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,168 (R$ 9,564) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)