Cost of living comparison between Mossoro, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 860 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22421 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,090 (R$ 9,320) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)