Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 JOD / TZS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,809 (5,693,122 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)