Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00169 JOD / KMF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,573 (931,984 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)