Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,484 (2,094 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)