Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,772 (3,913 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)