Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,107 (€2,521) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (about 1 hour ago)