Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,016 (€2,506) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)