Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,654 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,267 (€2,726) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)