Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02476 JOD / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,970 prices entered by 217 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (23 minutes ago)