Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20453 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,090 (R$ 5,331) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)