Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22422 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,306 (R$ 10,285) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)