Cost of living comparison between Montero, Bolivia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10301 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,679 ($b26,012) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (32 minutes ago)