Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10299 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,578 ($b25,032) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)