Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,449 (COL$6,002,350) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)