Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,346 (COL$5,638,056) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)