Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,616 (COL$10,794,053) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (36 minutes ago)