Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,300 (COL$5,006,741) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)