Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 JOD / COP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,467 (COL$10,462,890) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)