Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00554 JOD / JMD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,234 (J$584,020) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)