Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 816 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00552 JOD / JMD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,353 (J$607,016) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)