Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,586 (€1,831) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)