Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal vs Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 938 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.807 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,388 (€1,720) in Monsanto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)