Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,102 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,379 (€1,664) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)