Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,603 (€6,032) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)