Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00786 JOD / LRD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 52% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,565 (580,597 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)