Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00778 JOD / LRD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,811 (618,370 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (44 minutes ago)