Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 JOD / LRD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,432 (563,772 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)