Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 JOD / LRD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,087 (544,568 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)