Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,537 (C$6,548) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)