Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.564 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,984 (C$3,517) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)