Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,676 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,818 (C$3,271) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)