Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,424 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10485 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,706 (16,275 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)