Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,338 (31,571 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)