Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10583 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,833 (17,325 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (44 minutes ago)