Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10517 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,741 (16,556 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)