Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10498 JOD / TTD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,837 (17,495 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)