Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00695 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,275 (Shilling183,366) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)