Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00710 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,537 (Shilling216,486) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)