Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00698 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,851 (Shilling408,388) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (about 1 hour ago)