Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00682 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,533 (Shilling371,272) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (37 minutes ago)