Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,498 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,350 (₩3,611,144) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (40 minutes ago)