Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,119 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,545 (₩7,256,344) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)