Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,158 (₩6,665,789) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)