Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,452 (₩3,952,804) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)