Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1081%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 304% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 6,867 (5,297,805 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)