Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1070%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 JOD / SOS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 287% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 12,582 (9,745,043 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)