Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,884 ($2,660) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (26 minutes ago)