Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,156 ($3,053) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)