Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,139 ($3,019) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)