Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,161 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,925 ($5,540) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)