Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,330 (¥701,369) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $9,030 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)