Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,545 (¥703,767) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)