Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00639 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,297 (¥359,416) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)