Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,444 (¥383,857) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Auckland costs NZ$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)