Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,546 (¥408,441) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)