Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,285 (2,507 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (35 minutes ago)