Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,423 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.533 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,465 (2,750 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)