Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,021 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49517 JOD / LYD *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,503 (5,055 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)