Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00243 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,863 (765,382 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)