Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00249 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,907 (764,525 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)