Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 49% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,463 (₨660,585) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)