Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,173 (₨339,431) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)