Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,684 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17980 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,525 (RM8,481) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)