Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,926 (AU$3,574) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)