Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,670 (AU$6,954) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (15 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)