Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,766 (AU$6,899) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)