Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.538 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,628 (AU$6,739) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)