Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,009 (309,047 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)