Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,500 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20067 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,065 (5,309TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)