Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18030 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 977 (5,421TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (44 minutes ago)