Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04081 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,107 (ARS $27,137) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (39 minutes ago)