Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04382 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,542 (ARS $58,003) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)