Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02484 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,229 ($U49,484) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (35 minutes ago)